The monorail system consists of an aluminum track, fixed with steel brackets on the side of the building or underhung in a recess. The system is ideal for buildings that do not allow enough space on the roof slab for a roof-based machine, and also ideal where large recesses in building elevations cannot be reached with an approaching system within the 5000 Series.
Horizontal, inclined or vertical track layout.
- Manual or motorised trolleys for horizontal layout,and climbing trolleys for inclined and vertical
- Track can be bent around corners and in light curves to follow the shape of the building.
- A wide choice of track profiles and bracket shapes are available to cover the building design requirements.
- Used in conjunction with a self-powered cradle.
- There is not enough space on the roof for a roof-based machine
- Looking for the most economical and flexible solution
- There are no projections in the elevation bigger than 0.5m
- Cradle can be used for other systems installed on the building
- Building heights up to 100m (depending onlocal regulations)